Sunday, January 11, 2009

I don't think of myself as a blogger.

But new challenges require new solutions.

I am a 54-year-old married woman living in Portland, Oregon. I have recently begun selling products on CafePress.com, and I would love to make a profit on this venture.

So I've decided to write about the experience of setting up a shop, designing products, and the stories behind the designs. I hope to give readers some insight into my goals, why I create the things I do, and to convince at least some of you to support me and my products.

The name of the shop is FeelGood Graphix at http://www.cafepress.com/feelgoodgraphix
It's a labor of love in every sense of the word; combining my love of graphics with my desire to communicate the love and beauty I see in the world. I want to let everyone know that if they believe, they can achieve. I want people to see the beauty in each other, across party and across religious lines. I want to Save the World One Mousepad at a Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment