Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Alphabet Game

Zazzle has been looming large in what I've been doing the last few days. See, I started doing all those initial mugs over there, and then within a couple of days of my signing up with them, they changed their software. They upgraded me out of making certain changes on my site! So while I wait to buy a new operating system, I'm bringing the initial mugs idea over to CafePress.

So I've been toiling away over 4 sets of initial products. Each set involves 26 uploads of the lettered designs. So, I design the "A," upload it, and put it on a bunch of products. Then I design the "B," etc., and I do this for all 26 letters of all four typefaces. Whew.


So here's an example of the "Swirly" font I put together.

I took a funky, bold font and filled it with a pattern I cobbled together out of free clipart designs. Backed it up with a black-to-white gradient, and it looks excellent, imho.

If you'd like to check out the page, here's the link:

http://www.cafepress.com/feelgoodgraphix/6893236

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment