Friday, December 4, 2009

Long Time No See!

Hiya everybody! Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but I have been pretty busy doing pencil portraits. Since this blog was only supposed to be about my computer art, I've avoided posting about what I was doing. But now I've changed my mind (it's my blog, after all) so I'm going to upload all the pencil work I've done during the last couple of months.

 First off, here's a portrait of Yolo, the late dog belonging to some friends of mine. I thought it would be a nice thing to send them a drawing of the big puppy they'd loved so much, so I asked them to email me some photos. I chose the one they had titled "Goofymug," for the goofy expression on his face. So here's the original photo of Yolo:



And here's the pencil portrait I did:

So that's going in the mail in time for Christmas. Hope it makes my friend's holiday a little brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment